Tuesday 2 December 2008

Virtual Pet Adoption Websites Online

If you are a parent or you have a little one in your life, I'm sure you are always looking for new discoveries and new toys to buy them. Recently I was online looking for something I heard about called a Virtual Pet Adoption or VPA. Honestly at first I knew nothing about these little guys or even what they were, but I was looking for something fun and creative for my little cousin so I thought I would give it a try. I found a few dozen sites on the right virtual pet adoption I was looking for (the others were live pets you could adopt from around the world for a fee) and it sounds really sweet and like a really cute idea!




Here is how it works; you can find a virtual pet website online and you can adopt that pet and do other things with them such as activities, dress them, feed them, you can even send them to school or get them a job! Before all of that however, you will need to register with the virtual pet adoption website and "choose" your animal, these animals include every day domestics such as kitties and puppies on up to other things like monkeys, frogs, lions and rabbits among other animals.




Once you pick the animal you want, you can then do whatever you want with the pet. Just to try this out and see how it worked and to make sure it wouldn't be too hard for my cousin, I adopted a frog named George. I even got to pick what color I wanted him to be so I was a little adventurous and picked a poison dart frog which was aptly colored orange and blue!




On a lot of these sites you won't just play with your animal and dress it, you will also need to feed it, take it for walks and take care of it when it's sick. This really is a superb idea for children that aren't allowed to have real pets or aren't old enough to take care of their own kitty or puppy just yet.




This site isn't just about "play" though, it's also a good chance for the children in your life to get a taste of responsibility as well! This is a nice change from a lot of the other games available online because children can actually learn something from this idea! If you want an outlet to keep your kids busy, think about virtual pet adoption since playing with a pet online will keep your child busy for a long time and you won't have to clean up the mess created by a live pet. I don't know about your little ones, but this sounds like a fantastic idea for my cousin!


This author is a HUGE fan of Virtual Pet Adoption

childrensobesity: children and obesity

childrensobesity: childhood obesity statistics

Article Source: www.articlesnatch.com

No comments: